If you’re searching for a great starch to enhance a main meal, look no further than our garlicky oven-roasted potatoes. Even Julia, the non-potato lover in our family, enjoys this flavorful dish alongside veggie burgers, vegetarian meatloaf, and more!
STEP ONE – Preparations
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a large baking sheet with canola spray.
- Get out a large bowl.
STEP TWO – Make the Potatoes
4 medium potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In the large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, tossing with a spatula every 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Top with the parsley and a shake of salt.
Recommended Serving Size: ¼ of recipe
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat